With the end of the year quickly approaching, my two-year anniversary with Disneyland come and gone (already!), and the recent announcements of many Disneyland attractions and locations closing either permanently or temporarily for the construction of Star Wars Land...I decided I need to finally make a bucket list for the parks of things I need to do before the end of the year.
Without further ado, here are a list of attractions, restaurants, and activities I need to do before 2016!
1. Big Thunder BBQ - I've eaten here once before, and I LOVED it! I already have a plan in the works to eat here at least one more time before it goes away permanently in January
. (Completed: 11/17/2015)
2. Watch Fantasmic! - I actually haven't seen this show at all this year. I definitely need to see it before it's gone for over a year!
3. Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes - This may seem kind of odd...but I've never been on the canoes that paddle around the Rivers of America. I wanted to give it a try this most recent summer but it was way too hot for that kind of physical activity.
4. Ghost Galaxy - I love this particularly spooky version of Space Mountain during Halloween. I've actually had the opportunity to ride it with the lights on, but I haven't seen the regular version yet this year! (Completed: Oct. 14th)
5. Mickey's Halloween Party - Even though I've worked in Disneyland for over two years now, I've never actually been to a Mickey's Halloween Party. Thankfully, I have a ticket for next week! I'm so excited! (Completed: Oct. 14th)
6. Haunted Mansion Holiday - It's mandatory to see the new gingerbread house and changes Jack Skellington made to the Haunted Mansion every year! (Completed: Oct. 14th)
7. Doctor Who Day - I've participated in the last two "Gallidays" in Disneyland, and they're so much fun! Definitely made it into a tradition and plan on attending this November. If you're a Doctor Who fan, this is definitely a day in the parks you don't want to miss. (Completed Nov 8th)
8. Hyperspace Mountain - A new version of Space Mountain themed for Star Wars? Can't wait! (Completed 11/14/15)
9. Star Wars Launch Bay
- Even though I'm not a huge Star Wars nerd, I'm really excited to see what they did with Innoventions for the new Launch Bay coming in November!
I'll keep updating this list as I accomplish each goal, and keep you posted on Twitter
Do you have any items on your Disney bucket list?
Have a magical day!
Really!!! I am very impressed after reading this blog. thanks for providing deep information forReplyDelete
Mr. Guursnorn - Bob Bobson's Calling