Sometimes it's hard to find decent videos or audio tracks of the theme park music online, but I recently found a playlist on Tumblr that literally walks you through an entire experience in Magic Kingdom.
[ CLICK HERE TO LISTEN ]
The user who created this beautiful playlist included a series of songs that take you through Magic Kingdom from the moment you board the monorail, to the last few moments of park closing. It's 17 tracks last a total of two hours and 43 minutes. You'll definitely have plenty of Disney magic to listen to whenever you please!
- Walt Disney World Monorail Spiel
- Main Street USA Area
- Tomorrowland Music
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin Spiel
- Space Mountain Star Tunnel
- Journey of the Little Mermaid Ride Through
- Be Our Guest Area Music
- Walt Disney World Carousel Marry Poppins Medley
- Cinderella Castle Area Music
- Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Liberty Square Area Music
- Haunted Mansion Ride Through
- Frontierland Area Music
- Big Thunder Mountain Area Loop
- Adventureland Area Music
- Wishes Nighttime Spectacular
- The Kiss Goodnight
I explored 8tracks.com and noticed that some other users created similar playlists for other Disney parks. I'll definitely share with you the perfect ones once I explore each list a bit more!
Which is your favorite track from Magic Kingdom? I've always had a soft spot for Tomorrowland Music and the Space Mountain Star Tunnel.
Have a magical & musical day!